In a Sea of Ordinary, Choose Extraordinary!
We find it in everyone’s best interest to give an upfront price for the work IN PERSON, this way we can eliminate any miscommunication or unknowns and the customer knows exactly what to expect. EVERY single job we walk into can be different. A car mechanic or a doctor would not diagnose a problem over the phone, and plumbers are no different. There are many different variables that could drastically affect the price.
Additionally very few industries nowadays utilize time and material billing because it offers an incentive to work less efficiently. When billing hourly it can be in a contractor’s best interest to work more slowly. Or the customer may put pressure on the tech to get the job done as quickly as possible in order to keep the bill down. Neither scenario is good, which is why we prefer upfront pricing!
*All work done by Seaside Plumbing comes with a one year No Worries Guarantee unless otherwise noted. There are no guaranties/warranties on material provided by others. There are no guaranties/warranties on outdoor plumbing items.
Plumbing Services for Residential and Commercial Customers
- Preventative maintenance plans
- Repair or servicing of existing plumbing
- Fixture replacement (toilets, sinks, faucets, etc.)
- Sewer repair/replacement
- Water heater repair/replacement
- Tankless water heater repair/replacement
- Trenchless water main replacement without digging up your yard
- Certified repair and installation of backflow prevention devices
- Underground water, sewer and industrial mains
- Drain cleaning
- Winterization and de-winterization
- Frozen pipe repair
- Sump pumps
- Garbage disposal repair/replacement
- Tub/shower replacement
- Sewer camera inspections
- Gas piping installation and repair
- Well pump repair/replacement