Plumbing Service Rates
- Service Calls & Plumbing Repairs:
- Once the tech is on site, he will do a thorough evaluation of your system. Once the problem is determined, we will present you the options with up-front pricing before any work is performed. After your approval, our technician will proceed with the necessary repairs. If the parts are available, our goal is to repair the problem while the tech is at your home and we do all of this for an initial service fee of $125. If you agree to the price, then the $125 initial service fee is waived. And of course, you only pay the service fee if you do not approve for us to move forward with the work.
- Heavy Drain Cleaning / Sewer Camera Inspection = $225 per hour
- Emergency/After Hour rates are 1.5 times our standard rates
- New Construction, Remodels, and Large Plumbing Jobs:
- Call or email us anytime for a free, no obligation estimate.
- These rates are subject to change at any time without notice.
Services that Seaside Plumbing Inc. Specializes In:
Seaside Plumbing Inc. is fully insured and licensed in both Maryland and Delaware.
- Repair or servicing of existing plumbing
- Underground water, sewer and industrial mains
- All aspects of new construction plumbing
- Custom Vertical Spa Showers
- Custom Kitchen and Bath Remodeling
- 24 hour emergency service
- Tank-less water heater installations (Rinnai, Noritz, Navien, etc.)
- Water heater repair and replacement
- Winterizations / De-winterizations
- Water quality testing
- Gas piping installation and repair
- Preventative Maintenance
- Certified InSinkErator Pro Circle Plumber
- Certified repair and installation of Backflow Prevention devices
- Drain Cleaning / Snaking
- Sewer Camera Inspection
**All work done by Seaside Plumbing Inc. is under warranty for a full year from the date of service or installation**
- There are no warranties on material provided by others
- There are no warranties on outdoor plumbing items